Advancing Industrial Policy in the Era of Strategic Competition
A hybrid conference which will take place in Bangkok, Thailand on 25 – 27 August 2023.
Topics of special interest for potential participants include, though not exclusively limited to:
- Principles and practices in industrial policymaking for the 21st century
- Coalition-building and institutional innovations in industrial strategies
- Opportunities and challenges associated with leveraging Chinese capital for new industrial projects
- Sectoral perspectives on industrial development
- “Green” industrial policy and clean energy transition
- Political economy of financing investments
- Regional industrial development strategy
- Inclusive growth and industrial policy
|6 March 2023||Announcement of Call for Paper|
|28 April 2023||Abstraction submission deadline|
|22 May 2023||Announcements of successful authors|
|21 July 2023||Full paper submission deadline|
|28 July 2023||Publication of conference info to participants|
|25 August 2023||First day of the conference|
We’re excited to see you in August.
Please feel free to contact our staff if you have any questions.